Saturday 13 April 2013

Welcome to my brand new blog

Hello all,
I finally had time to start my blog. 


A few months ago, I closed down my website for reasons to boring to mention.
I had it for a few years and in it I shared my recipes with everyone who care to read them. Well, after I closed it I started receiving emails from friends, family and strangers wondering why I closed it and that they will miss my recipes. I thought no one read my website but I guess I was wrong, I am happy I was wrong.


I Love food and everything about it, I LOVE TO COOK.  My life long dream is to open a restaurant and to write a cookbook, ahhhh!! cookbooks, my other passion, I have dozens of them, I can't get enough, just like kids can stay all day long inside a toys store, I am at bliss inside a book store in the cookbooks section; I could sit there and look at the books all day long....I know that is weird and sounds quite boring but to me it is pure happiness.
I am always taking pictures of dishes that I made, I am not sure why I do it, I just do, so I decided to keep doing it but put it in this blog instead.


I hope you like it and please be patience with me while I try to figure out how this blog works


Hola a todos,

Finalmente tengo el tiempo para empezar mi blog.

Hace unos meses atrás cerré mi pagina de web por razones que no valen la pena mencionar.
Tuve la pagina por varios años y en ella compartía mis recetas. Después de que la cerré, recibí emails de amigos, familiares y extraños preguntándome porque la había cerrado y diciéndome que iban a extrañar mis recetas, ¡que gran sorpresa! me llevé, ya que yo pensé que nadie visitaba mi pagina, estaba equivocada y me alegra haberlo estado.

Yo amo la comida y todo lo que tienen que ver con ella, yo amo cocinar. My gran sueño es abrir un restaurante y escribir un libro de cocina. AHHH! otra de mis pasiones, libros de cocina, tengo docenas, no me canso de comprarlos, me encantan; así como los niños se vuelven locos en una juguetería y pueden durar ahí todo el día, así soy yo en una tienda de libros en la zona donde venden los libros de cocina, puedo quedarme todo el día ahí leyéndolos, si se que suena raro y aburrido pero para mi es pura felicidad.

Yo siempre ando tomándole fotos a la comida que preparo, no se porque lo hago pero me gusta compartirlo, así que decidí seguir haciendolo pero ponerlas en este blog.

Espero que les guste y por favor tengan paciencia conmigo mientras aprendo a usar este blog.

Chaito,

Loca for food!













1 comment: